Phone Xbox on this freephone contact number 0800 587 1102 to enquire about their games consoles.
The Xbox brand is the flagship gaming console of Microsoft. Having been spawned by the company that gave us Windows – the world’s number 1 operating system, the Xbox became one of the market leaders in console gaming. With an Xbox, gamers can enjoy a lot of intense games, such as their rightfully popular Halo, Witcher and Dead Rising titles, or other more casual games such as Just Dance and Dance Central.
When you’re playing a game with a lot of “moving parts”, namely, the console itself, the game, the software, their online network and your player account, there is bound to be something that will go wrong. When this happens, you can contact Xbox Live for support with the following methods:
- If you wish to register a product for warranty or would like to make a warranty claim due to a problem with your device, then you can contact them here: devicesupport.microsoft.com/en-US.
Choose from the available options and log in to your Microsoft account to continue.
- If you want to take part in an online discussion with your fellow Xbox Live players, then you can read or start your own threads here: forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/default.aspx
- Alternatively, if you wish to communicate directly with experts from Xbox Live regarding the issues you are facing, then contact them by visiting this page: support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
You will have to choose what particular issue you are facing before you are given an option of how to contact them. You need to choose if you are facing issues with Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox on Windows 10, Games. Billing, My account or Legacy devices.
After you have selected one, you will then be asked to further categorize the problem you are experiencing by clicking on a subtopic that fits it most. After completing this step, you will be given multiple options regarding how you want to contact them for help.
The following options are available via this help channel:
- Chat with a volunteer from the community.
- Chat with Microsoft Support.
- Request a Callback
- Post on the community support forums.
- Tweet – The dedicated Xbox Twitter account for Xbox support is @XboxSupport. They are live from 6am-12am Pacific Time (GMT-8).
The Microsoft Xbox Twitter support is hailed by Guinness World Records as being the most responsive brand on Twitter, so you shouldn’t have any trouble getting your issues addressed by sending a tweet.