Phone this number 03457 877 877 to contact UPS customer services about a delivery or other matter.
UPS (the United Parcel Service) is the leading parcel delivery company in the world in terms of company size. On a day-to-day basis they are able to deliver 15 million packages to more than 6 million customers the world over.
Their delivery service is perfect for individuals who wish to expedite delivery of important items. Aside from a simple delivery service, UPS also provides logistical solutions to their business clients. They offer packing, shipping and freight solutions at affordable prices to help businesses achieve their targets without breaking the bank.
- If you want to employ UPS for your needs, then you can use the UPS store locator here: www.ups.com/dropoff?loc=en_GB
This is especially useful if you want to know where you can drop off, or pick up your parcels. You can also visit one of their stores to ask them for assistance with a delivery you want to make with them.
- If you want to employ UPS or contact their stores you can also call them on the UPS contact number: 03457 877 877.
This is the UPS UK Customer service helpline that’s manned by their customer service specialists. This line is open from 8am-10pm on weekdays and from 8am to 12:30pm on Saturdays.
If you’re more comfortable writing a letter, then please send your post to this address:
UPS in UK,
- You can also send your enquiries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use this UPS online form for your queries, comments, feedback and suggestions: https://www.ups.com/upsemail/input
Once your email reaches their inbox, UPS will reply within one business day.
- If you’re experiencing a technical problem concerning any technology that UPS is using, such as the UPS portal itself, then do not hesitate to call the Technical Support team for assistance. They can be reached by calling 0800 331 6010.
- If you have any enquiries regarding billing or making payments to UPS, then please call them at 0345 161 006.