Contact UCAS on 0371 468 0468 – this phone number allows students to discuss a university or college admission.
UCAS, or Universities and Colleges Admissions Service, provide centralised admission to UK universities via their online portal. With their help, students from the UK, EU and abroad will be able to find their perfect universities. They are a non-governmental and non-profit organization; they’re classified as a charity and the help that they provide is most welcomed and appreciated especially by the millions of prospective students themselves.
Their main goal and function is to help applicants get accepted by the universities they are applying to. They also provide information about the application procedures of the universities as well as advise prospective students on what to do to increase their chances of getting accepted.
UCAS on the Web
- If you wish to employ their services, then you need only go to their website and apply by clicking on the “Apply and Track” option on the front page here: www.ucas.com/
- If you want to contact them because you can’t quite get a full grasp of what they do or how they do it, then you can use the FAQs page here: www.ucas.com/corporate/about-us/contact-us/faqs
- You can also check out their how-to videos here: www.ucas.com/connect/videos/ucas
UCAS on Social Media
- If you want to ask UCAS a question directly, then you can post your queries on their Facebook here: www.facebook.com/ucasonline
- If you want to tweet them on Twitter, go to: @ucas_online
UCAS via the Phone
If you prefer to talk to UCAS using the phone, then you can call them up at the following UCAS contact numbers:
- Undergraduates – 0371 468 0468 locally or +44 330 3330 230 if abroad
- Conservatoires – 0371 468 0470 locally or +44 330 3330 232 if overseas
- 13 to 16 year olds – 0371 468 2568 locally or +44 371 468 2568 abroad
- Postgraduates – 0371 334 4447 locally or +44 330 3330 235 overseas
- Teacher training – 0371 468 0469 locally or +44 330 3330 231 abroad
(Before making your call, please make certain that you have your Personal ID with you for faster transactions.)
UCAS strives to answer each UCAS contact number within 60 seconds of ringing, so you can be assured that they have your best interest in mind, right from the start.