Phone Samsung’s contact number 0330 726 7864 to discuss their electronics products, or seek customer service or warranty support.
Samsung is arguably South Korea’s hottest export next to PSY. This giant brand is known for their beautiful & smart mobile devices and is currently the second-leading brand in smartphones in terms of market share and sales. The Samsung brand however is not only competing strongly in the smartphone market, they are also clear leaders in the smart TV arena. One of the biggest things that draw people to a Samsung gadget is its sleek form, overall functionality and of course, beautiful aesthetics. They don’t even stop at mobile devices and gadgets, they also sell home appliances like washing machines, refrigerators and vacuum cleaners. They are an all-around company that knows what they are doing.
If you are experiencing issues with their products, then you should contact them on their phone support helpline at the Samsung contact number 0330 726 7864. This line is open from Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm.
- If you prefer not to talk on the phone but would like to chat with their support team you can do so by visiting here: https://e-contactus.samsung.com/uk/m/webchat
- You can also seek Live Chat support via Samsung’s contact webpage: http://www.samsung.com/uk/info/contactus.html
- You can also send your enquiries about your Samsung devices via email. Just go here and select the necessary categories pertaining to your Samsung device: http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/erms1
After identifying the unit, you will then be asked to explain the issue you have with that particular device.
- If you’re having problems with the Samsung SmartThings equipment, like the Smart Hub on their TV or other kits and sensors, then you can email them with details pertaining to your issue: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require the help of a trained Samsung technician to repair your device, then you can visit their support centre locator here: http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/support-centres/
Just choose the link that suits your needs the most and you’ll get the necessary help needed for your device to be fixed good-as-new.
- If you wish to write to Samsung regarding the issues you are facing with their product you can send your letter to:
Samsung Customer Support,
- If you have already ordered or still want to order from their online shop, then you can call them at 0330 726 7467. This line is open from 9am-6pm, Mondays-Saturdays.
- You can also email the online shop at: email@example.com
- If you wish to contact their corporate headquarters, then you can visit or write them at
Samsung Electronics (UK) Ltd,
Samsung House 1000,
- Alternatively, you can call the Samsung UK head office on 01932 455 000.
- If you’re a member of the press, then you can mail your enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re looking for a job with Samsung UK, then you can visit their career portal here: http://www.samsung.com/uk/aboutsamsung/samsungelectronics/careers/findjobs.html
- You can email your CV to: email@example.com
- Or, you can call them on 01932 455 000.