Call 0870 042 1126 to contact Netflix customer services about your online TV & movies subscription or phone their freephone number 0800 096 6379.
As soon as internet technology and TV screen resolutions got to a point that home entertainment via an online streaming service would be possible, Netflix appeared and revolutionised the way we watch TV – forever.
Not only did they start the streaming service that made it possible to binge watch our favourite TV programmes and movies, they also produce their own shows and movies that have elevated the quality of the TV-watching experience. With Netflix, a lazy Sunday afternoon is the perfect time for curling up into a ball and getting cosy with your loved one or if you’re alone, for some quality time in the company of your favourite characters and perhaps a hot beverage or two.
- If you’re interested in the streaming services that they offer, then you can call them on 0800 096 8879. This is their dedicated information and customer service helpline in the UK, which you can also reach by dialling 0870 042 1126. You can use this Netflix contact number if you want to ask them about TV programme and new film availability, learn more about gadget or platform compatibility, get connectivity assistance, would like to learn more about their service or are currently experiencing problems with streaming content.
- You can also contact them on 0800 096 6379. This Netflix phone number is also a customer care line where you can ask anything pertaining to your account or if you are interested in getting an account with them. You can also use this number to enquire about issues with the service like if you can’t gain access to your account or a content you are trying to watch fails to stream.
Netflix on Social Media and Live Chat
- Netflix can also be reached via Twitter by tweeting to them here: @NetflixHelps
- Or if you want to learn the latest news about them, you can follow them here: @NetflixUK
- Their Facebook page meanwhile can be found at: www.facebook.com/NetflixUK
- You can also use the Live Chat box on their website here: help.netflix.com/chatbox
It seems their customer service actively answers queries coming in from all the different means of communication, so any of the above would do just fine.
Write to Netflix
If you would prefer to write a letter to Netflix to send them an enquiry, to provide them with feedback or to make a complaint you should send your letter to their official Europe head office address:
Netflix International B.V.,